Monday, February 4, 2013

Questions

1. The process of setting up the Gmail account was very simple. However, the only complication I ran into was the the fact that I thought I would be able to use to my already existent Gmail account. Once I created a new Gmail account everything became relatively easy.

2. I expect to learn about various pieces of art. Also, I expect to learn about the history of the art work and their creators. I love learning about the person behind the art and what trials and tribulations may have inspired their work.

3. I am excited and nervous to take an online course. I have always tried to avoid them because it is sometimes easier to be taught in a classroom setting. However, I think the way this online course is set up with much interaction will make it much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment