Wednesday, February 20, 2013

kuekerel26's Fun album on Photobucket
1. I thought it was very interesting creating the value scale and color wheel. I enjoyed creating the color wheel the best because I was able to explore the ways different colors can be mixed and created. I have never done anything like this before and thought it was a great learning activity. 2. I enojoyed the color wheel because it allowed to be more expressive and creative. I was able to determine what color I should add more of to get the desired color. The color wheel let me understand how three colors can be used to create 8+ more. 3. The most important discover in the creation of these studies was that black could be created using cyan, magenta, and yellow. The value scale allowed me to see that are various shades of light as well as various shades of dark. 4. The most imporant information I learned from watching these videos is it can be done. I thought it was next to impossible to create all those colors using only three. But, the video showed how to do it and to be creative with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment