Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Art!


1.       My expectations from this course were to learn about different artists as well as different artworks. I also expected to learn about different kinds of art pieces and different medias. Yes, my expectations were met. The book readings, trips to art gallery, and collaboration with my classmates made for a very successful semester.

2.       Art is something that is beautiful and meaningful to you. Art has no definition and it has no limits or boundaries.

3.       In my initial posting I said that Picasso was my favorite artist. I still find his work amazing and so creative. I would still consider Pablo Picasso my favorite artist.
4. I was apprehensive in the beginning to take an online course, however once I got situated and realized my requirements I found it to be a very positive experience at Buffalo

No comments:

Post a Comment