Saturday, March 9, 2013

Experiences from my Reviews!

1. http://aed200dhawco.blogspot.com http://akasprzakartclass.blogspot.com/ 2. When looking at Project 1, I agreed with the elements and the principles that students chose to display. I thought it was really interesting looking at my fellow classmates ideas and concepts. Some of them really looking outside of the box and demonstrated a great amount of creativity. One of my favorites was the leopard blanket they chose to use for texture along with pictures from the butterfly musuem to show unity. 3. No, I didn't come across any of the same pictures. However, I enjoyed this activity because I came across pictures that I must have looked over. I enjoyed looking at what my other classmates thought were awesome and unique. 4. I really loved the picture of Jehan's George's "Marvelous Sauce", I thought it was a picture that only exposes so much but there is so much more than meets the eye. I love pictures like that and I would like to go back to the art gallery to reflect upon it. 5. I loved reading my peers reflections for the simple reason that we all have such unique minds and what one thinks is awesome is so different that the other persons idea of awesome. Even though we can experience this in a classroom setting we were all still able to give our opinions to eachother. 6. I checked my blog and have no comments at the moment but, will still continue to check!

No comments:

Post a Comment