Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Logo!

1. When creating my logo, I decided that I wanted my name to be the main focus point of it. I chose this because I am always sketching my name and I thought what better logo to use than your own name. I also chose pink flowers because to me they are girly and fun.

2. I felt the process was quite easy when creating my logo. Basicly, I evaluated some key things what could describe myself. My name is my brand I feel and I chose the flowers to represent a fun,softer side and show that it was created by a female.

3. The most important discover in creating my logo was the idea to use to my name. I thought it was different that I wanted to use my name to be the focal point. However, my name to me is a part of me.

4. I thought the videos were very interesting and I learned the important aspects that go into a logo. It is brand and something that describes you.  photo logo_zpsc2a10927.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment